You will be required to pay a charge for carriage of Baggage in excess of the free Baggage allowance. These rates are available from us upon request‚ this depends on the maximum weight permitted and acceptance will be at the discretion of the airline.
- We will refuse to carry as Baggage the items described above and we may refuse further carriage of any such items upon discovery.
- We may refuse to accept Baggage for carriage unless it is in our reasonable opinion properly and securely packed in suitable containers. Information about packing and containers unacceptable to us is available upon request.
For reasons of safety and security we may request that you permit a search and scan of your person and a search‚ scan or x-ray of your Baggage. If you are not available‚ your Baggage may be searched in your absence for the purpose of determining whether you are in possession of or whether your Baggage contains any item described above or any firearms‚ ammunition or weapons which have not been presented to us.If you are unwilling to comply with such request‚ we may refuse to carry you and your Baggage. In the event a search or scan causes Damage to you‚ or an x-ray or scan causes damage to your Baggage‚ we shall not be liable for such Damage unless due to our fault or negligence.
- Upon delivery to us of your Baggage which you wish to check‚ we will take custody of‚ and issue a Baggage Identification Tag for‚ each piece of your Checked Baggage.
- Checked Baggage must have your name or other personal identification affixed to it.
- Checked Baggage will‚ whenever possible‚ be carried on the same aircraft as you‚ unless we decide for safety‚ security or operational reasons to carry it on an alternative flight. If your Checked Baggage is carried on a subsequent flight we will deliver it to you‚ unless applicable law requires you to be present for customs clearance.
We may specify maximum dimensions and/or weight for Baggage which you carry on to the aircraft. If we have not done so‚ Baggage which you carry onto the aircraft must fit under the seat in front of you or in an enclosed storage compartment in the cabin of the aircraft. If your Baggage cannot be stored in this manner‚ or is of excessive weight‚ or is considered unsafe for any reason‚ it must be carried as Checked Baggage. Objects not suitable for carriage in the cargo compartment (such as delicate musical instruments)‚ will only be accepted for carriage in the cabin compartment if you have given us notice in advance and permission has been granted by us. You may be required to pay a separate charge for this service.
- Checked Baggage as soon as it is made available at your destination or Stopover. Should you not collect it within a reasonable time‚ we may charge you a storage fee. Should your Checked Baggage not be claimed withinthree (3)months of the time it is made available‚ we may dispose of it without any liability to you.
- Should a baggage be misplaced‚ the airline will track this baggage and deliver it to you within the domestic network eithin 24 hours. A passenger would need to fill out an indemnity form for lost luggage if it has not been retrieved by the airline. It will be at the discretion of the airline to verify the form and act accordingly.
- Only the bearer of the Baggage Check and Baggage Identification Tag is entitled to delivery of the Checked Baggage.
- If a person claiming Checked Baggage is unable to produce the Baggage Check and identify the Baggage by means of a Baggage Identification Tag‚ we will deliver the Baggage to such person only on condition that he or she establishes to our satisfaction his or her right to the Baggage.