Our Conditions of Carriage apply only to those flights‚ or flight segments‚ where our name or Airline Designator Code is indicated on the ticket for the flight segment.
If carriage is performed pursuant to a charter agreement‚ these Conditions of Carriage apply only to the extent they are incorporated‚ by reference or otherwise‚ in the charter agreement or the Ticket.
These Conditions of Carriage are applicable unless they are inconsistent with our Tariffs or applicable law in which event such Tariffs or laws shall prevail. If any provision of these Conditions of Carriage is invalid under any applicable law‚ the other provisions shall nevertheless remain valid.
Conditions Prevail Over Regulations
Except as provided in these Conditions of Carriage‚ in the event of inconsistency between these Conditions of Carriage and any other regulations we may have‚ dealing with particular subjects‚ these Conditions of Carriage shall prevail.
- All tickets will be booked and issued via the web based AeroCRS System. We will provide carriage only to the Passenger named in the Electronic Ticket‚ and you may be required to produce appropriate identification.
- An Electronic Ticket is not transferable‚ except as required by any locally applicable laws.
- All Electronic Tickets are sold at non-refundable fares. You should choose the dates suited to your needs. You may also wish to ensure that you have appropriate insurance to cover instances where you have to cancel your E-Ticket.
- If you have an Electronic Ticket‚ which is completely unused‚ and you are prevented from travelling due to Force Majeure (a global pandemic‚ weather limitations)‚ provided that you promptly advise us and furnish evidence of such Force Majeure‚ we will provide you with a credit of the non-refundable amount of the fare‚ for future travel on us‚ subject to deduction of a reasonable administration fee.
- The Electronic Ticket is and remains at all times the property of the issuing carrier.
Period Of Validity
- Except as otherwise provided in the Electronic Ticket‚ in these Conditions‚ or in applicable Tariffs (which may limit the validity of a ticket‚ in which case the limitation will be shown on the Ticket)‚ a Ticket is valid for: three (3) months from the date of issue; or (b) subject to the first travel occurring within three (3) months from the date of issue‚ three (3) months from the date of first travel under the Ticket.
- When you are prevented from travelling within the period of validity of the Ticket because at the time you request reservations we are unable to confirm a reservation‚ the validity of such Electronic Ticket will be extended.
Coupon Sequence And Use
- The Ticket you have purchased is valid only for the transportation as shown on the Ticket‚ from the place of departure via any Agreed Stopping Places to the final destination. The fare you have paid is based upon our Tariff and is for the transportation as shown on the Ticket. It forms an essential part of our contract with you. The Ticket will not be honored and will lose its validity if all the Coupons are not used in the sequence provided in the Ticket.
- Should you wish to change any aspect of your transportation you must contact us in advance. The fare for your new transportation will be calculated and you will be given the option of accepting the new price or maintaining your original transportation as ticketed. Should you be required to change any aspect of your transportation due to Force Majeure‚ you must contact us as soon as practicable and we will use reasonable efforts to transport you to your next Stopover or final destination‚ without recalculation of the fare.
- Should you change your transportation without our agreement‚ the ticket is non-refundable and normal penalties will apply‚ but otherwise your unused Coupons have no value.
- Please be aware that while some types of changes will not result in a change of fare‚ or may be changed only upon payment of an additional fee.
- Each Flight Coupon contained in your Ticket will be accepted for carriage in the class of service on the date and flight for which space has been reserved. When a Ticket is originally issued without a reservation being specified‚ space may be later reserved subject to our Tariff and the availability of space on the flight requested.
- Please be advised that in the event you do not show up for any flight without advising us in advance‚ we may cancel your return or onward reservations. However‚ if you do advise us in advance‚ we will not cancel your subsequent flight reservations. 3.4 NAME AND ADDRESS OF CARRIER. Our name may be abbreviated to our Airline Designator Code‚ or otherwise‚ in the Ticket. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fares apply only for carriage from the airport at the point of origin to the airport at the point of destination‚ unless otherwise expressly stated. Fares do not include ground transport service between airports and between airports and town terminals. Your fare will be calculated in accordance with our Tariff in effect on the date of payment of your ticket for travel on the specific dates and itinerary shown on it. Should you change your itinerary or dates of travel‚ this may impact the fare to be paid.
Taxes‚ Fees And Charges
Applicable taxes‚ fees and charges imposed by government or other authority‚ or by the operator of an airport‚ shall be payable by you. At the time you purchase your Ticket‚ you will be advised of taxes‚ fees and charges not included in the fare‚ most of which will normally be shown separately on the Ticket. The taxes‚ fees and charges imposed on air travel are constantly changing and can be imposed after the date of Ticket issuance. If there is an increase in a tax‚ fee or charge shown on the Ticket‚ you will be obliged to pay it. Likewise‚ if a new tax‚ fee or charge is imposed even after Ticket issuance‚ you will be obliged to pay it. Similarly‚ in the event any taxes‚ fees or charges which you have paid to us at the time of Ticket issuance are abolished or reduced such that they no longer apply to you‚ or a lesser amount is due‚ you will be entitled to claim a refund.
Fares‚ taxes‚ fees and charges are payable in the currency of the country in which the Ticket is issued‚ unless another currency is indicated by us at or before the time payment is made (for example‚ because of the non-convertibility of the local currency). We may‚ at our discretion‚ accept payment in another currency.